Hi, is it possible to polish the brown leather case (Apple, iPhone 6s) with for example shoe polish or shoe wax?
3 Answers from the Community
For my leather case, I use Weiman Leather Wipes. They work very well. You can buy them in many stores: Targer, Walmart, Amazon...
- Answered by Philip F from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
OK.... First of all these Apple leather cases ARE luxurious, and next, they enjoy and endure being
used. As with most leather they will wear to adapt to the task. With that said, yeah, you
could polish the thing but I would strongly advise against it. It's not a shoe. The change
in character is complimentary and not to be feared or avoided. Use it,
enjoy it and don't polish it. The case is far more slippery than I want. But I am
soooo taken by it that I refuse to exchange it for something more intelligent. It's beautiful
and I guess I've become vain.
- Answered by George F from Pinecrest
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No it is not possible to polish the brown leather case with shoe polish or wax,
- Answered by Richard B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will color get blackish in the saddle brown color leather case as we use or will it stay in the same color
- Asked by Mohammed T
- Flag as inappropriate (will color get blackish in the saddle brown color leather case as we use or will it stay in the same color)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Cas…
Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?
- Asked by Charles D from Arlington Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple 5s leather case?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Does it work with Apple's iPhone XS Max Leather Case
- Asked by Marc W from Wijdewormer
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with Apple's iPhone XS Max Leather Case)
- Asked about: Logitech Powered Wireless Charging …