How heavy is the iPhone dock?
Most iPhone docks are fairly light, which means that users have to use one hand to remove an iPhone while using the other hand to keep the dock on the table, nightstand, or other surface. Only a few iPhone docks seem to be heavy and dense enough that users can take their iPhones off of the dock without needing to use their other hand.
- Asked by Shawn B from Colorado Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy is the iPhone dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
I don't have a scale to give an exact measurement however this weighs about as much as my iPhone 6s does without a case. Maybe a tad lighter. It has a nice rubber grip on the bottom and I can easily remove my phone from the dock with one hand by grabbing from the bottom of the phone and supporting the dock with my pinky.
- Answered by Tim B from North Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How heavy will this make the phone?
- Asked by Franky B from Altamonte Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy will this make the phone?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
i just need to know does the iPhone lightning dock can handle the weight of an iPhone 6s plus.cause its heavy then an iPhone 6s?
- Asked by Salman A
- Flag as inappropriate (i just need to know does the iPhone lightning dock can handle the weight of an iPhone 6s plus.cause its heavy then an iPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White