Does the iPhone dock have a sticky base/something to keep it from lifting off the table when you pick up the phone from the dock?
Does the dock have a sticky base to keep it from lifting from the table surface when you pick up the phone with one hand, or do you have to use two hands, i.e. one to hold the dock down and another to pick up the phone when docked?
1 Answer from the Community
It has a grippy base to keep it from sliding, but it does not stick in such a way to keep it from lifting. To take the iPhone off of the dock you need to put pressure down on the dock, whether this be with two hands, or with one hand by putting your hand down on the dock while lifting the iPhone with your thumb and index finger. It's not the most comfortable to do it with one hand, but it's certainly possible.
- Answered by Noel R from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are two hands needed to un-dock your phone. One to grab the phone and another to hold the dock down? Does the dock use an adhesive to stick to a table
- Asked by Andrew B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Are two hands needed to un-dock your phone. One to grab the phone and another to hold the dock down? Does the dock use an adhesive to stick to a table)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White