Will this work with a life proof case?
- Asked by fn from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a life proof case?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, the cover that flips out on the LifeProof case blocks the iPhone from being able to to dock on it, and the cut out for the Lightning port is too deep for the dock's Lightning connector to fit.
- Answered by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the case water and damage proof
- Asked by Deidre J from Fort Frances
- 15 Oct. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (is the case water and damage proof)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 Plus / 7 Plus Leather Case…