Is there any keyboard command to input words from the suggestion word tab ? Magic/Smart Keyboard.
Hello, I’m trying some apps with my wireless keyboard such as how to write, type, dactylography etc... And I noticed there is no command to « input » (I don’t really know if that’s how we say) words from the suggestion bar. I know how predictive words work but I don’t know if we can work with suggestion word. Thank you.
1 Answer from the Community
I have the magic keyboard and I have this problem also. And it’s really annoying. Seems like iPadOS is not matured. The workaround for me is to move the cursor ( iPad Magic Keyboard ) on the suggestion bar and just type out the word or use suggestion when I’m not sure the word is correct. Since we have a full-size keyboard, most of the word can be typed out, only few words that not knowing with the correct spelling will make this issue shows.
- Answered by Andy T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the pen compatible with mac word and acrobat
- Asked by Miriam S from Wilton
- 7 Feb. 2016
- Flag as inappropriate is the pen compatible with mac word and acrobat
will this work without the wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Eleanor C
- 26 Nov. 2013
- Flag as inappropriate will this work without the wireless keyboard?
No answers yet
Can this be used for other files like Word or Excel?
- Asked by Richard T from Saint Louis
- 20 Dec. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Can this be used for other files like Word or Excel?