Can we have that keyboard layout on Catalina as the language it represents, which is Canadian Multilingual Standard, to use with any other keyboard?
I am using a MacBook Pro. Right now, us Canadians have only the first two of the following three options other OS provides, which are Canadian French, Canadian English and Canadian Multilingual Standard. I honestly will not miss the "ù" key (since left shift is full-width), even if it occurs in a quite used word in French, if that means I can get back slashes and pipe all on the same key. Let me know if such a keyboard layout is readily available through some means other than buying a whole new magic keyboard. Thanks!
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I use this for an external large key keyboard with a standard USB conection?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 13 Mar. 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use this for an external large key keyboard with a standard USB conection?
Can you use a mouse with this keyboard?
- Asked by Irene H from Westhampton
- 28 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can you use a mouse with this keyboard?
No answers yet
Bluetooth standard - are these compatible with other Bluetooth devices?
- Asked by Clay M from Tampa
- 20 Mar. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Bluetooth standard - are these compatible with other Bluetooth devices?