where is the 'delete' button on this keyboard? I can see the 'backspace' button but no delete button
3 Answers from the Community
If you are looking for the actual delete button, go with the Magic Keyboard with numeric keypad. If you want to go with this, the command for delete is Cmd + Delete. Otherwise, the delete button on this keyboard works as a backspace for most cases.
- Answered by Lee P from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The layout is the same as PowerBook keyboards. There's a Delete key (labeled delete) in the top-right corner, which usually works as backspace. It will forward-delete if you hold down the FN key.
- Answered by Scott S from Emmaus
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Don't listen to those other folk. There is no delete key, only backspace. If you want to delete (characters to the right of the cursor) hold down Fn key and press backspace.
- Answered by Duncan D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the Off/On Button and Volume Buttons work easily with this case?
- Asked by Betsy A from Crossville
- 7 Jan. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Does the Off/On Button and Volume Buttons work easily with this case?
How stiff are the buttons on this case?
- Asked by Jean L from Drummondville
- 30 Mar. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate How stiff are the buttons on this case?