Will chlorine pool water affect the finish on the gray aluminum watch?
when I wear a silver bracelet in a pool where the water is treated with chlorine, the chlorine tarnishes the silver on the bracelet.
I want to buy the Apply 3 watch to use for triathlon training. This time of year my swimming is indoors in a pool with chlorine. If I am wearing the gray aluminum Apply watch will the finish on the gray aluminum be affected/damaged by the chlorine?
- Asked by George F from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate (Will chlorine pool water affect the finish on the gray aluminum watch?)
1 Answer from the Community
the chlorine will not affect the anodized aluminum casing because it is water resistant to 50 meters. the apple stainless steel bands and leather bands are not water resistant at all. however, the sport band and sport loop are water resistant just like the Apple Watch series 3.
- Answered by Aaron R from Gulf Breeze
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the sports loop band for the apple 3 watch water resistant/waterproof?
- Asked by Donna B from Perkasie
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the sports loop band for the apple 3 watch water resistant/waterproof?)
- Asked about: 38-mm Black Sport Loop