how stiff is the silicone case? When I think of silicone I think of something very flexible and prone to stretching out.
I am curious as I was just given a 9.7" ipad pro wifi, 32 gig for my birthday. As stated in the title of the question, when i think of silicone, I think of it as an extremely flexible material with very little rigidity. That is was also prone to stretching out in a short amount of time.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What are iPad mini 4 dimensions with Silicone Cast and Smart Cover?
- Asked by Curtis T from Savannah
- Flag as inappropriate (What are iPad mini 4 dimensions with Silicone Cast and Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…
Which is thinner: the leather or the silicon case?
- Asked by Ghadeer A from Hanover
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is thinner: the leather or the silicon case?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…