Hi....How does the keyboard / Cover attach to my new iPad? Does it need an adhesive connection ? Or have a sticky pad attachment ?
1 Answer from the Community
The keyboard connects to the iPad Pro with a magnet that is built into the keyboard. You do not need any adhesive.
- Answered by Craig S from Murphy
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does this attach to the TV? Is it with an adhesive?
- Asked by Attila K from Waltham
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this attach to the TV? Is it with an adhesive?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
Is there a cover that attaches to the case when not in use?
- Asked by Meredith L from Broussard
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cover that attaches to the case when not in use?)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad mini 3