Are these Airpods suitable during sports, mainly fitness (cardio) related?
1 Answer from the Community
I think this largely depends on the shape of your ears. I have been wearing my AirPods to the gym for the past week and haven't had any issues with them falling out but I have heard others say that they easily fall out of their ears. I think that if you find that the EarPods work well for your ears, you shouldn't have any problem with the AirPods, especially because they don't have the wire to add additional weight compared to the EarPods. Hope that helps!
- Answered by Robby W from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have a few questions related to Time Capsule Security.
- Asked by Matthew James S from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a few questions related to Time Capsule Security.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Can you use this as a separate wifi from your main router so is the airport is running slow will the main router be affected?
- Asked by Robert P
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this as a separate wifi from your main router so is the airport is running slow will the main router be affected?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express