Can Apple airpods use with other iPhone? or just only use for iPhone 7 and 7 plus?
5 Answers from the Community
Apple AirPods require an active iCloud account and macOS Sierra, iOS 10, or watchOS 3 to be used. Therefore, the AirPods will work on previous iPhone models as well.
- Answered by Daniel L from Hendersonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They work with iPhone 5 - iPhone 7
- Answered by Tyge B from Arcata
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
They actually don't require iCloud, it's just one of the continuity features. If your device is running iOS 10, watchOS 3, or macOS Sierra then you don't have to pair them to each individually but if they're not you'll have to pair the AirPods to each device you want to use. So you can use them with other devices largely as long as they're Bluetooth capable.
- Answered by Shae' M from Muncie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Latest OS to get special features, otherwise they work like any bluetooth headphones. Pairing button is on the case.
- Answered by Andrez G from Lake Mary
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
They are bluetooth headphones so they should work!
- Answered by Khya B from Nanaimo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
Does it work with iPhone 7 plus?
- Asked by Daniel S from Edmonds
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iPhone 7 plus?)
- Asked about: Lifeprint 2x3 Instant Print Camera …
No answers yet
Is there a iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case for the 7 plus ?
- Asked by Jackie M from Bronx
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case for the 7 plus ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…