Can i use just one Airpod at a time?
I don't always want music in both ears and I like to switch between left and right.
If so, can one be charging as I use the other?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. When you take one out of the case, the W1 chip knows and routes audio to the one headphone
- Answered by Samuel P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, and yes.
- Answered by Christoph K from Hickory
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can i buy just the short cable?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i buy just the short cable?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
No answers yet
are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?
- Asked by Parvez K from Stafford
- Flag as inappropriate (are Airpods going to be compatible with New Apple TV?)