Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously
I have a iPhone 5s and a 6s. Currently using a Bluetooth wireless headphones which is capable of connecting up to 4 devices simultaneous it's very useful while driving. Is this possible with air pods.
- Asked by fn from Chennai
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you connect to two iPhone simultaneously)
1 Answer from the Community
I don't have two iphones to try on but it is not possible for one iPhone with another android device. Both devices were paired with the Airpods, it always connected with the iPhone first. I itried to connect via the android device, it automaticallly disconnected from the iPhone. It seems that Airpods could only be connected to one device at a time.
- Answered by Kin Pong P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect two monitors?
- Asked by Heinz A from Fort Lauderdale
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect two monitors?)
- Asked about: Refurbished Mac Pro 3.7GHz Quad-Cor…
No answers yet
It appears that audio is sent with video on the HDMI connection. But is audio still available simultaneously at the earphone jack?
- Asked by Steven K from Park Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (It appears that audio is sent with video on the HDMI connection. But is audio still available simultaneously at the earphone jack?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter