Do the earphones work only with an iPhone? Or can they be pared with other phones?
2 Answers from the Community
Apple AirPods are compatible with other phones. You will not however be able to utilize the seamlessness of the W1 chip. In order to pair the AirPods with another phone or bluetooth capable device, you must pair through the phone's native settings app.
- Answered by Chandler D from Littleton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They can be paired to other phones and devices capable of Bluetooth. You won't have the same seamless experience as with an iPhone, and I believe you won't be able to configure the AirPods' tap functions when used with other devices.
- Answered by Patrick S from Anchorage
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can this product work with the I-Phone 6s Plus?
- Asked by Michael S
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this product work with the I-Phone 6s Plus?)
- Asked about: olloclip Active Lens for iPhone
No answers yet
how does it work do you charge it and can it charge your phone without having it plugged in
- Asked by Alyssa Z from Santa Ana
- Flag as inappropriate (how does it work do you charge it and can it charge your phone without having it plugged in)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter