How is the fit? Are they secure when running and shifting head position? Do they slip out? Sound quality as good as in-ear buds?
When I use the regular headphones that come with the phone, they slip out of my ear sometimes because i have somewhat smaller ears than most which is why i use in-ear buds most of the time. I'm wondering if they're secure and if the sound quality is good before i make the purchase.
1 Answer from the Community
It depends if they fit well in your ears. If the regular earpods don't fit well in your ears, you shouldn't buy them, in my opinion.
- Answered by Olivier T from St-lambert
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?
- Asked by Curtis S from La Canada
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there audio quality loss with this adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones
- Asked by Irene S from Kelowna
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones)
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
Can Beats 3 over the ears be used behind the neck (do ear cups rotate)?
- Asked by William B from Abilene
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Beats 3 over the ears be used behind the neck (do ear cups rotate)?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…