How quickly can these switch between apple devices? I have iPhone 7, Apple Watch Series 2, and MBP retina.
The only way these really appeal to me over my current bluetooth headphones is that I want to be able to use on all my apple devices seamlessly without having to unpair each time or turn bluetooth off on my iPhone each time. How will the process of switching headphone use from iPhone to MBP and vice versa work?
1 Answer from the Community
you just hit airplay by swiping up from the bottom and select them. takes maybe 2 seconds from start to end. much better than bluetooth only ones
- Answered by David R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Apple Watch series 1 compatible with iPhone Xs?
- Asked by Paul M from North Wales
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Apple Watch series 1 compatible with iPhone Xs?)
- Asked about: Belkin SheerForce InvisiGlass Case …
Does this work with iPhone Xs and apple watch Series 4?
- Asked by Le Mai L from Scarborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with iPhone Xs and apple watch Series 4?)
- Asked about: Belkin Valet Charge Dock for Apple …