my iphone is connected with my car audio system via bluetooth. whille driving which will be the primary, airpods? or car audio systemM
1 Answer from the Community
I have bluetooth car radio also.If I am listening with the pods and get in the car my phone connects to the radio and it takes over. I usually remove the pods at this point. I assume if I leave them in the pods will take over again when I turn off the radio.
- Answered by Maryl B from Midwest City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you get audio from the lightning connection?
- Asked by John B from Sault Ste Marie
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get audio from the lightning connection?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter