The EarPods don't fit me at all. Will the AirPods fit me?
- Asked by fn from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (The EarPods don't fit me at all. Will the AirPods fit me?)
2 Answers from the Community
All the reviews from people that received them to test are very clear that if Earpods don't fit you or aren't comfortable to you then these won't either.
- Answered by Matthew C from Tyler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have this question too. I have to use those little spongy covers on my regular Apple ear phones. If I use those covers on AirPods it will probably interfere with the sensor that knows if the AirPod is in your ear. I want these desperately but I won't buy them unless Apple Store agrees that I can return them if they don't fit.
- Answered by Edward D W from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Poor fit when not using a case?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
- Asked about: Smart Cover for 9.7-inch iPad Pro -…
No answers yet