Will a single air pod play music? I never cycle with the left earbud in so I can hear traffic.
Road cycling question : air buds
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. Also when you use only one, both stereos channels are automatically routed to it, giving you mono, rather than half of stereo.
- Answered by Michael B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From what I read on the keynote, it works with just one and it should automatically detect when you have one or both on.
- Answered by Didier M from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes they work when they are in your ear, so only the one in will play while the other charges :)
- Answered by Mikolai S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes. A single AirPod will work to play music.
- Answered by Matthew M from West Hempstead
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Are people nearby can't hear what I'm listening throw beats x?
- Asked by Mazin A from Alkhuwair
- Flag as inappropriate (Are people nearby can't hear what I'm listening throw beats x?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Black
will this adapter play music from ipad air on bose ipod dock with 30 pin
- Asked by David G from Green River
- Flag as inappropriate (will this adapter play music from ipad air on bose ipod dock with 30 pin)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter