Will they stay in your ear unlike, earpods, which have a similar design, do they offer any shock resistance for when they do? Pricing is great though!
Obviously a very cool new type of 'intelligent' headphones but are they practical for every day use? Seems that like the earpods they would fall out easily, as they dont seem to have different size molds to fit different ear shapes. If they do fall, as there are no wires to hold them back, would they suffer damage when hitting the ground? Not trying to be pessimistic, they seem great, can imagine myself scrambling around a busy street or train looking for a lost one though.
1 Answer from the Community
My experience is that, despite the fact that they look identical to the Apple earpods, they stay in my ears much better and are far more comfortable.
This was very surprising to me. I did not think the small amount of pull generated by the light cord on the earpods would make that much difference, but it does. Earpods often slip out while I'm on a long walk or working in the yard. The airpods never do. I've even gone to sleep with them in my ears; they didn't fall out.
- Answered by Scott H from Coulee Dam
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this case impact and shock resistant?
- Asked by Mark I from Cranston
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case impact and shock resistant?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case — (PRODU…
Do these work similar to the AirPods where you can have one ear in and the other in the case while listening to music?
- Asked by Heather J from Sargeant
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work similar to the AirPods where you can have one ear in and the other in the case while listening to music?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundSport® Free Wireless Hea…
Does this cover offer good shock protection? I am very prone to dropping it.
- Asked by Valerie N from Geneva
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cover offer good shock protection? I am very prone to dropping it.)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…