Will the Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter work with windows 10 or do i need to buy a different adapter?
I bought the apple adapter and it doesn't seem to be connecting to my HP Spectre x360, I'm told the "Thunderbolt device functionality may be limited" when i plug it in.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
What's the difference between Thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet and USB to Ethernet?
- Asked by Jarett E from Beavercreek
- Flag as inappropriate (What's the difference between Thunderbolt to gigabit ethernet and USB to Ethernet?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?
- Asked by Evan W from Plymouth
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an Apple Thunderbolt Display?)
- Asked about: VESA Mount Adapter Kit for iMac Pro…