One of the ears stopped working. Can I get a new pair with my warranty or do I have to buy a new one?
1 Answer from the Community
If it's still under the warranty and there's no physical damage then yes.
I recommend you to contact Apple Support for more information or to visit on the Apple Retail Stores or one of the Apple Authorised Service Providers.
- Answered by Joao T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the Warranty on this case?
- Asked by Preston P from Port Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the Warranty on this case?)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
No answers yet
Is there a warranty on the USB ethernet adapter?
- Asked by Jennifer D from Waltham
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a warranty on the USB ethernet adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter