What is warranty, if any, on Earpods with Lightning connector purchased from a retail outlet?
I bought Earpods with Lightning Connector (MMTN2AM) at a Best Buy on 3/1/2018 and today they are broken (4/18/2018). They have not been damaged. Are these covered on any type of warranty or are they replaceable? Note, this is the second pair of these that have quit working since I got this phone in the fall.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this case support Lightning EarPods or is the lightning connector limited to power passthrough only?
- Asked by William H from Keller
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case support Lightning EarPods or is the lightning connector limited to power passthrough only?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
can i connect EarPods with Lightning Connector to usb 3 camera adapter
- Asked by Fatima D from Calamba
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect EarPods with Lightning Connector to usb 3 camera adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter