Can I use Apple Pay with this case?
- Asked by Cheng Z from Newark
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple Pay with this case?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, no problem. The NFC chip is in the top of the phone, which is not obstructed by the battery on the back of the case. I have had no problem Apple Pay-ing for things with the case on my iPhone 7 and 8. Just make sure that you get the top 1 inch of the phone near the place where you are supposed to "tap" the phone.
- Answered by Devin H from Princeton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you have to pay a subscription to have a HomePod
- Asked by Julie J
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to pay a subscription to have a HomePod)
- Asked about: HomePod