Do I need to buy this if I want extra power adapters for the new USB-c MacBook Pro or do you sell a converter I can attach to my old MagSafe ones?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you do. There are no converters for USB-C power to MagSafe power or vice versa.
- Answered by David B from Broomfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You would need to buy this one if you want more that one charger for your MacBook Pro. This does not work with MagSafe
- Answered by Dashiell F from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it work with USB C and adapters?
- Asked by Baramy V from Amarillo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with USB C and adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
Is it better to get the adapter or just buy a new Magsafe 2 power supply?
- Asked by Henry H from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it better to get the adapter or just buy a new Magsafe 2 power supply?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter