I want to buy the white band but It doesn't let me choose the band size. Im Small. How can I choose it?
1 Answer from the Community
The only thing you have tho choose from is 38mm or 42mm. When you buy the band, it comes with three “parts”. The part that goes at the top of the watch and two parts for the bottom. One is for smaller wrists and the other is for larger ones. All you need to do is pick a color you like and order for the correct watch size. Don’t worry about wrist size! You’ll get what you need in the box and then choose what length you need!
- Answered by Joshua H from Crystal Lake
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this band fit my Series 3 watch bought in December 2017?
- Asked by Patricia L from Sea Girt
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this band fit my Series 3 watch bought in December 2017?)
- Asked about: Apple Watch Hermès — 42-mm Indigo/R…
Does the watch band stain from normal wear and tear? I want the white band but don't want it if is will eventually look dirty.
- Asked by Stacey S from Great Falls
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the watch band stain from normal wear and tear? I want the white band but don't want it if is will eventually look dirty.)
- Asked about: 38‑mm Pure Platinum/White Nike Spor…