Does the Smart Keyboard scratch the screen surface when closed? If yes, is there a way to protect the screen?
2 Answers from the Community
I have not experienced any issues with scratching the screen. When closed, the side touching the screen is microfibre.
- Answered by Robinson A from Edmonton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I carry this all day for field work and it has begun to rub at the thickest part of the cover. It's created a rub line all the way across. I also have the glass screen protector so I don't notice it when in use unless I have a heavy glare.
- Answered by Blake F from Kalispell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?
- Asked by Susan H
- Flag as inappropriate (What protects the screen from scratchs and damage?)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case — (PRODU…
Does it protect the screen?
- Asked by Marie-victorine M from Sherman Oaks
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it protect the screen?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Does this case come with screen protection as well?
- Asked by Ryan L from Okotoks
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case come with screen protection as well?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Clear Case with Penci…