Can I pair the Beats X earphones to multiple devices? For example can I use them with an iPad and then switch to using them with an iPhone?
Pairing the Beats X earphones to multiple devices.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. you can pair with multiple devices, however, you can only be connected to one device at a time. Switching between devices is very quick and easy. You just select Beats X from your bluetooth setting and your connected almost instantly.
- Answered by Sasho T from Thornbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Technically yes, you can pair it to multiple devices even though you can only have one connected at a time.
I have found them to handle multiple devices completely random. I have no idea which device they will be connected to when I turn them on, and contrary to what someone else wrote, I have found no way of connecting them to another device once they are connected to one. I often end up in situations where they connect to my iPhone, when I really wanted them to be connected to my Mac. Or vice versa. Turning them off and on a few times is the only solution I've come up with.
How they handle multiple devices is one of the most frustrating things about BeatsX for me, actually making me wish I had never bought them in the first place.
- Answered by Alexander S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I sync multiple AirPods with my devices?
- Asked by Brandon F from Sarasota
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync multiple AirPods with my devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Do I pair My HomePod with my iPad or iPhone?
- Asked by John B from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I pair My HomePod with my iPad or iPhone?)
- Asked about: HomePod
What brand/model of switch does Apple recommend be used with this device?
- Asked by Andrew W from Bronxville
- Flag as inappropriate (What brand/model of switch does Apple recommend be used with this device?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB