What are the major differences between the studio, studio2 and studio3?
- Asked by Rebecca W from Downingtown
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the major differences between the studio, studio2 and studio3?)
1 Answer from the Community
The new version has better adaptive noise canceling. It does this by comparing what you hear with the original track played and with 2 instead of 1 microphone. The result is a significant improvement. While on the studio 2 you will be able to still hear yourself and remnants of the surrounding sound, this is hardly the case on the studio 3. The new version also includes the W1 chip, resulting in better battery life, easier connecting and faster charging.
The sound and comfort is the same between both models, so if you already liked this about the studio 2 you will love the new model.
- Answered by Joep P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are my Beats Studio3 waterproof?
- Asked by Steven W from East Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate (Are my Beats Studio3 waterproof?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Hea…
are beats studio 2.0 and 3 wireless have the same ear cushion sizes?
- Asked by Brix O from Temple Ave
- Flag as inappropriate (are beats studio 2.0 and 3 wireless have the same ear cushion sizes?)