Is this case waterproof/water resistant?
The leather case clearly cannot take water, but how about this? I'm concerned about the microfibre lining. That would make this not suitable for wet conditions either? (e.g. rain, splashes, wet hands, swimming pool, beach)
1 Answer from the Community
Don't put it underwater and try not to get it wet. I don't think water will do anything to the silicone, but I got the microfibre lining wet and it wasn't pretty.
- Answered by Mark M from Wallingford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it waterproof/water resistant
- Asked by Max L from Burnaby
- 23 Dec. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (is it waterproof/water resistant)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5mm Headphone Jack A…
Is this case water resistant?
- Asked by Zachary S from Des Moines
- 24 Nov. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case water resistant?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Pro Smart Battery Case — …
Is this case water resistant or waterproof?
- Asked by Christopher P from Sioux Falls
- 21 Nov. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case water resistant or waterproof?)
- Asked about: iPhone 11 Pro Max Smart Battery Cas…