Is this band waterproof? Can I use it in the pool?
- Asked by Stephanie T from Cumberland
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this band waterproof? Can I use it in the pool?)
3 Answers from the Community
I wouldn't recommend it. I did go swimming in my woven nylon band once. It won't hold the watch in the correct position for the heart rate monitor to work. It also took hours for it to dry and it picked up the odor of the pool water which lasted for a few days. The sport band works much better for swimming. I keep my sport band in my swim backpack, so that I always have it when I go swimming.
- Answered by Laura F from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's not waterproof, but it does have a water resistant coating on it. This means that while it will absorb water and become wet if you swim with it, you should not see any discoloration nor damage unless you're in highly chlorinated water. A typical pool will be okay. Just dry it after.
- Answered by Jose B from Naples
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have two of these bands .. ive worn these bands in the pool every day for the past 2 weeks.. they dry very quickly.
Seems to me getting them wet isn't a problem.
- Answered by Joyce R from Grass Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this loop "waterproof enough" to swim with?
- Asked by Navneet S from Boronia
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this loop "waterproof enough" to swim with?)
- Asked about: 38-mm Black Sport Loop
Is the strap waterproof? If so, by how much? E.g can get damp, can wear it in the shower, can wear it in the pool.
- Asked by Carl D
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the strap waterproof? If so, by how much? E.g can get damp, can wear it in the shower, can wear it in the pool.)
- Asked about: 38‑mm (PRODUCT)RED Sport Band — S/M…