does this leather SLEEVE cover the back as well as the front of the iPad unlike the $69 version which only covers the front???
3 Answers from the Community
A 'sleeve' is another word for a pouch I think? So the iPad Pro will be out and 'naked' when in use but completely enclosed when in this sleeve
- Answered by Gill K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It's a sleeve, so you slip the entire device in it, by definition it protects all sides.
The next question is whether this sleeve holds the iPad with the smart keyboard or smart cover.
- Answered by Bryan T from Surrey
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Drupattie R from South Ozone Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Need cover front and back for iPad 2
- Asked by Connie B from Ransomville
- Flag as inappropriate (Need cover front and back for iPad 2)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
No answers yet
Does the front cover come all the way off?
- Asked by Andrew B from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the front cover come all the way off?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Plus Case for 10.5-inch iPa…