does it still pay to have a transparent cover for the face
2 Answers from the Community
Grettings, Colin! My name is Brynn.
Do you mean a screencover? Like a screenprotector? Apple does have some online, but note: If anything happens Apple is not responsible because they are 3rd party covers.
If that's what you mean, than yes! The more protection, the better! ;)
- Answered by Bryan M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you will have to pay for a screen protector. Apple sells three different types. Two are by a brand named Belkin, A plastic or glass protector. Your third option is from Tech21, they make a plastic anti glare film.
- Answered by Hunter F from Commerce
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this case transparent or will it cover scratches that are already there?
- Asked by Julie M from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case transparent or will it cover scratches that are already there?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Hardshell Case for MacBo…
Does this case include a transparent screen cover?
- Asked by Dianna A from Fort Myers
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case include a transparent screen cover?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Evo Mesh Sport Case for iPho…