does the size fit right in like a small ear?
The opening of my ears are small but not too small, would they fit?or would they be too big? Are they worth the money? Do they have good quality sound?
- Asked by Jason H from Griffin
- Flag as inappropriate does the size fit right in like a small ear?
1 Answer from the Community
I also have small, yet not too small ear openings, they fit good. Only a tad larger, but I use them with my XS Max and they work like a charm! They have good quality sound and adapt to my voice when im on the phone in a busy place, so its clearer for the person on the other end. I would definitely get a case though because it's not too hard for the case itself, to get a few nicks here and there.
- Answered by Sarah S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I only have small ear canal and most earphones cause me pain, will they fit or are they one size fits all
what size is this case. I keep getting ones too small.
- Asked by Ellen W from New York
- 10 Oct. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate what size is this case. I keep getting ones too small.