How good are these to use in the gym? Like do they fall out of your ear easily or no?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. They won’t fall out, unless running. Cheers - HANLY
- Answered by Hanly W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Depending on your ear shape, these should not come out of your ears. However, if you are planning to use wireless earphones mostly in a gym scenario, I would recommend the Beats Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless if you can afford it, as these offer better grip and sweat protection. However, in most cases, AirPods should do just fine.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do they automatically pair with your phone like the AirPods do when you put them in your ears?
- Asked by Kennedy S from Clyde Hill
- 20 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they automatically pair with your phone like the AirPods do when you put them in your ears?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro - Totally Wireless E…