It mentions a few times in the description that there is a double tap feature. What do you double tap?
2 Answers from the Community
You can double tap anywhere on the AirPods to activate a customisable command as they have accelerometers built in. By default, when you double tap, this activates Siri. But you can change this on individual AirPods to Pause, Next Song, Previous Song or turn off the feature completely. So, for example, you can set it up so if you double tap your Left AirPod, it pauses the music that’s playing and when you double tap the right AirPod, it skips the track, but this is completely up to you.
- Answered by Marineta S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Lachlan D from Texas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
are there tap gestures like airpods?
- Asked by Cameron L from Midland
- 1 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (are there tap gestures like airpods?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats Pro — Totally Wireless E…
How much does the phone move when you press and tap on it?
- Asked by Andrew P from Surry Hills
- 23 Sep. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (How much does the phone move when you press and tap on it?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold
Can the Superdrive read double-sided DVDs/CDs?
- Asked by Kyle R from Louisville
- 22 Dec. 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Superdrive read double-sided DVDs/CDs?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet