How does the completely encased bottom impact microphone and speaker performance?
I have had issues with all of my iPhone X phones with people hearing me when I have had a case that covers the bottom and even has holes for the speakers and microphone ports.
- Asked by Doug K from Pahrump
- Flag as inappropriate How does the completely encased bottom impact microphone and speaker performance?
3 Answers from the Community
As this case is Made by Apple, we can be assured that performance is not compromised, since the holes of the case matches the phone. You may want to go to your nearest Apple to make sure your microphone is working fine.
- Answered by Tristan V from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
There are wholes on the bottom of each case that allow for the speaker and mic to be accessed. As far as I know it will not impact the sound or reduce it as it open to the Elements.
- Answered by Miguel E from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The audio is not effected by the case, most people who have audio issues have them because they don’t keep the device clean. They leave debris to build up in the ports.
- Answered by Tom R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3