Does car audio recognize the phone as an ipod or for Apply Carplay when using this case?
I purchased a 3rd party battery case and it said it had sync ability, which it does, but when I plug it into either of my cars, one of which has Apple Carplay, neither recognize that an iPhone has been connected. If I remove the case and plug directly into the phone it works as expected. This is a huge consideration in my opinion and wonder why any case would be built that would negate Carplay functionality...
1 Answer from the Community
Yes this case functions as if you were plugging your phone directly into your car.
- Answered by Oliver N from Whitefish Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the UV sensor tell you when to re-apply your sunscreen? does it notify you when you have applied Sufficient UV protection?
- Asked by Pratiksha M from Mumbai
- 17 Nov. 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the UV sensor tell you when to re-apply your sunscreen? does it notify you when you have applied Sufficient UV protection?)
- Asked about: La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV Sen…
Can you get audio from the lightning connection?
- Asked by John B from Sault Ste Marie
- 23 Nov. 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you get audio from the lightning connection?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter