Does the hdmi port allow input as well as output, for example can I connect my camera and get 4k video at 30hz from it on my imac screen?
1 Answer from the Community
No for two reasons: firstly, this adapter only provides video output from USB-C to HDMI, not input from HDMI to USB-C. Secondly, regardless of the adapter, the 4K/5K iMacs do not support Target Display Mode, so you cannot do this on the 4K/5K iMac with *any* adapter, the only thing you can show on the iMac screen is the iMac itself.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use this cable to connect my blue snowball microphone to my ipad 9.7?
- Asked by Sachin C from Nasik
- 2 Mar. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate can i use this cable to connect my blue snowball microphone to my ipad 9.7?
Thinking of getting a Swann Security camera system but it connects to a VGA port for monitoring , I've got a mac will this cable do the job?
can I use this to import HDV footage from a camera or HDV deck?
- Asked by Scott O from Miami
- 1 Jun. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate can I use this to import HDV footage from a camera or HDV deck?