CAN YOU RECEIVE AUDIO FROM APPLE TV THAT IS HOOKED UP TO YOUR TV.
- Asked by John M from Santa Fe
- Flag as inappropriate CAN YOU RECEIVE AUDIO FROM APPLE TV THAT IS HOOKED UP TO YOUR TV.
1 Answer from the Community
AppleTV has Bluetooth audio out so you can receive audio from your AppleTV to Powerbeats Pro. You can only connect one set of headphones and there will be no audio sent to your TV when you connect the PowerBeats. You can connect them via the settings/remotes and devices/Bluetooth or by swiping down while playing a video in order to bring up the subtitle and audio options. You can also hold down the play/pause button prior to opening an app and select them from there.
- Answered by Leigh O from Wendouree
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you program the remote to turn the volume up on your receiver
- Asked by Bret J K from Vacaville
- 14 Dec. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Can you program the remote to turn the volume up on your receiver
can you download movies to Apple TV?
- Asked by Michael W from Greeley
- 28 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate can you download movies to Apple TV?
Is it compatible with Dish TV receivers
- Asked by Eden R from Grand Lake
- 25 Apr. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Is it compatible with Dish TV receivers
No answers yet