How do they connect to Apple TV
- Asked by Sean S
- Flag as inappropriate How do they connect to Apple TV
4 Answers from the Community
hold the button on the back for a few seconds then go into bluetooth on apple tv and they will show up
- Answered by Logan F from Furlong
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
On your Apple TV press and hold the play pause button, this will bring up the AirPods If your AirPods are not connected Either, open them next to the Apple TV itself Or, go into Bluetooth and pair them for the first time Moving forwards when you hold down the play pause your AirPods will come up if in use
- Answered by Kyle C from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
As soon as you connect AirPods or AirPods Pro to an Apple product, it will automatically show up on all other Apple products on your iCloud.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Go into Bluetooth settings, hold the power button, press connect. If you still have anymore issues, contact Apple Support.
- Answered by Nathan N from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Does this work with Apple TV? Connecting Apple TV to a non hdmi tv
- Asked by David R from Sutherland
- 6 Nov. 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Does this work with Apple TV? Connecting Apple TV to a non hdmi tv
How and what cable connection do i need to able connect iPad to TV?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 9 Mar. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate How and what cable connection do i need to able connect iPad to TV?