How long will the AirPods Pro last with noise cancelling on, but without playing music?
The product page claims "Up to 4.5 hours of listening time with a single charge (up to 5 hours with Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency off)" but this testing was done with music playing constantly "until the first AirPod Pro stopped playback". If I want to get these solely for filtering out background noise, such as aeroplane noise or a partner snoring, would the battery last much longer?
1 Answer from the Community
The battery will still last about the same amount of time as noise cancellation works by playing anti-noise sounds using the built in microphones.
- Answered by Razvan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the AirPods noise cancelling?
- Asked by Kelly N from Redlands
- 31 Mar. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are the AirPods noise cancelling?
Are the powerbeat pros noise canceling? Do they block noise on an airplane?
- Asked by Randy J from Burlington
- 26 Sep. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are the powerbeat pros noise canceling? Do they block noise on an airplane?