What is the decible rating (how much noise cancellation is there?)
- Asked by Aggie R from Medina
- Flag as inappropriate What is the decible rating (how much noise cancellation is there?)
1 Answer from the Community
I’m not sure about the decible rating, but the noise cancellation is very good. The noise cancellation works best with ambient noise, or many voices in a crowd, even when your music is only at half volume. I tested with my lawnmower, and with full volume music + noise cancellation, I could hardly hear the lawn mower (about 90 dB), and could only hear the low end sounds from the mower. The noise cancellation itself won’t cancel someone talking to you, because of people’s variable pitch in conversations, but if you turn your volume all the way it will cancel most sounds below about 80-90 dB.
- Answered by Aidan M from Babylon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are these earphones noise canceling?
- Asked by Jose F from Frisco
- 4 Apr. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are these earphones noise canceling?
Are the AirPods noise cancelling?
- Asked by Kelly N from Redlands
- 31 Mar. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are the AirPods noise cancelling?