Will the AirPods pro amplify external voices if needed
As a hearing air user, I would like to be able to converse with others as needed when wearing/using the AirPod Pros.
- Asked by John P from Prescott
- Flag as inappropriate Will the AirPods pro amplify external voices if needed
2 Answers from the Community
According to an Apple rep I just talked with, the answer is no... he said that he wouldn't count it as a noise amplifier like a hearing aid.
- Answered by Daniel S from Sequim
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. It's called transparency mode. It uses the microphones on the outside to amplify noise around you while still listening to your music
- Answered by Kael F from Louisville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with another Omnidirectional speaker to further amplify voices during a conference call?
- Asked by Debbie W from West Hills
- 28 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with another Omnidirectional speaker to further amplify voices during a conference call?
Same question: Would this work as a mic for speaking at a presentation? (Could I hook it up to my iphone, then bluetooth my iphone to a speaker?)