The advertisement says 50% longer battery life. Can you tell us the amount of time it can increase too as opposed to 50%.
2 Answers from the Community
That's going to depend on multiple factors, like internal battery health and usage. Using Apple's guide, with a BRAND NEW iPhone 11 Pro Max streaming video, you'd normally get up to 12 hours average, so you'd get up to 18 hours with this case. Up to 80 hours of audio playback normally, so you'd get up to 120 hours and so on.
- Answered by James C from Portland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Normally people will be using this case when your iphone is at 100% and this case is at 100%. From there you will see an extended battery life for your iphone without the need to charge it.
- Answered by Tristan V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is this adapter "input 100-240V 50-60Hz"?
- Asked by John P from Clifton Park
- 15 Apr. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this adapter "input 100-240V 50-60Hz"?
Is this device bluetooth 5.0?
- Asked by Daniel M from Toronto
- 20 Mar. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is this device bluetooth 5.0?