How thin is this case?
Is it the normal thickness of past apple branded cases? or is the clear variant more similar in thickness to competitors like Totallee and Peel
- Asked by David S from West Simsbury
- Flag as inappropriate How thin is this case?
2 Answers from the Community
The 11 is around 8.3mm thick. With this case measuring it with a ruler, it ends up being approx. 10.5 mm. So the case adding about 2.2mm to the depth of the phone, with each side being about 1.1mm. It's right on the edge of being too thick for me I think, but I prefer it to other cases I've tried from Speck and Otterbox, which completely changed the feel of the phone.
- Answered by Alexander C from Mechanicsburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It isn't as thick as the Apple silicone cases. I'd say it's more of the Apple leather case thickness.
- Answered by Katie K from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with a MacBook Air 2020 that has a thin case?
- Asked by Ken W from Coeur D'alene
- 31 Mar. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with a MacBook Air 2020 that has a thin case?
Will this fit for the MacBook Pro with the case in it?
- Asked by Suzanne H from Ramsey
- 4 Jan. 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will this fit for the MacBook Pro with the case in it?