Is this waterproof? Drop proof?
I’m in need of a case with maximum protection.
- Asked by Ann D from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate Is this waterproof? Drop proof?
2 Answers from the Community
It is not waterproof, however, as an owner of this case, I drop it quite a bit. A lot of scuff mars but it does protect it from drops. The bottom of the case near the charging port, is not covered, meaning if you hit something the bottom at an angle, it may damage the stainless steel band around the phone.
- Answered by Micah M from Honolulu
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I bought this case for my iPhone 11 Pro Max when I first got it. Since then I have dropped my poor iPhone several times. It has skidded, flipped, skipped, fallen and bounced on literally every imaginable surface. My phone is fine. Totally fine. This case is really fantastic! It’s light weight and I like being able to see the color of my phone. This case is slim too, not bulky. Which actually makes it kind of a surprise how great it is at protecting the phone. Definitely recommend buying this case!
- Answered by Paul R from Center Moriches
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are these waterproof? Drop proof?
- Asked by David S from Los Angeles
- 31 Jan. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Are these waterproof? Drop proof?