Does the Apple Watch 4 track my sleep?
- Asked by fn from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Watch 4 track my sleep?)
2 Answers from the Community
No, it does not. However, there are a couple of good 3rd-party apps you can inexpensively buy (and own - not a subscription) that do. Check out Macworld's forum to see a review on Pillow and Auto Sleep's apps (I guess I can't put a web address in here).
Also note that most people charge their Watch at night, so consider that in tracking sleep (although the review addresses that, as well).
- Answered by Alice J from Murray
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not natively. I kept my Fitbit and since the Apple Watch has to be charged daily, I charge it at night and use my Fitbit to continue to track my sleep hygiene. I didn’t like the Apple Watch sleep apps and even the ones I paid for were no better than my Fitbit.
- Answered by George F from Abington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the Series 4 Apple Watch dustproof?
- Asked by Lin Foxhall F
- 25 May 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Series 4 Apple Watch dustproof?)
No answers yet
Does Apple Watch series 4 cellular purchased in USA works in India ?
- Asked by Allan N from Tuticorin
- 2 Jun. 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Watch series 4 cellular purchased in USA works in India ?)