Similar questions from the community
will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213
so ive been had this ipod since probably like 3 years and it was working perfectly fine but then out of nowhere it would not charge unless it was with my ihome and everything i would plug it to the computer it always said that the computer cant recognize the ipod so its been like this for like 2 years and ive been trying to fix it ever since the ipod works and i can listen to my old music and everything i just cant put any music in it anything i cant sync it nothing because the computer doesnt recognize it. so i was wondering if this cable would help me?
- Asked by Luis Y A from Allenhurst
- 2 Apr. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable help my ipod touch sync to my computer? i have ipod No.A1213)
does this cable mute the ipod touch when connected/charging?
I gave my original cable to my daughter for her ipod when hers broke.
I then had a DLO cable that worked for charging and syncing but muted the ipod when connected.
I replaced it with a Dynex cable that charges and does not mute but will not sync - the ipod is not seen in itunes when connected.
So I want one that does it all, charges, syncs, does not mute.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 14 Nov. 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (does this cable mute the ipod touch when connected/charging?)
Can I sync an old Macbook (pre-2008) with a new iPod (7th gen nano)?
I am thinking about buying a pre-2008 Macbook for music storage and am worried about compatibility with newer iOS devices.
- Asked by James B from Liberty
- 31 Oct. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync an old Macbook (pre-2008) with a new iPod (7th gen nano)?)